In today’s world of ever-evolving cyber threats, the need for a comprehensive and laser sharp security solution cannot be overstated. In fact, your digital life is constantly under threat in the absence of an innovative and reliable cybersecurity software. BullGuard Antivirus is one such genius from an award-winning cybersecurity technology specialist. This outstanding desktop application is dedicated to keeping your Windows device fully protected. It is an intuitive and user-friendly solution for all your online security concerns. It’s user-centric approach is clearly visible from its efficient and straightforward setup procedure. In short, it guarantees unbeatable security cover without compromising your digital life.
Minimum System Requirements
* Operating System
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
* Technical Requirement
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: At least 850 MB of free space
- Internet connection: At least a Dial-up
- At least Internet Explorer 6
- Brazilian Portuguese
Setup For BullGuard Antivirus
BullGuard Antivirus Setup is an extremely simple and convenient process. You can follow the given set of instructions for a hasslefree setup procedure.
Get BullGuard Antivirus
BullGuard Antivirus is easily available through both online and offline sources. In case of offline store, you get an Installation CD and a License Key to install and activate your purchased product. On the other hand, you will get a secure Download link and the License Key on your registered email address in case of online purchase.
- First and foremost, launch an Internet Browser on your device.
- Then, go to “bullguard.com”. In other words, type in the URL in the Browser’s Address Bar and press the “Enter” key.
- Consequently, it will launch the required website for BullGuard Antivirus. Now, look at the top left-hand side of the window. Here, you will get the “For Home” tab. Thereafter, place your cursor over it. This will expand its menu box.
- This menu box provides you a list of all the BullGuard products. Here, you should select “BullGuard Antivirus”.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the BullGuard Antivirus webpage. This window showcases its features and benefits along with its price. Hence, go through the details before making the payment for the same.
- Apart from that, this window allows you to select your subscription details. In other words, you can decide your “Subscription Period”. For this, click on the respective drop-down box and make your preferred selection. You can choose for up to 3 years of award-winning protection.
- The following window will give you a complete break-down of cost for BullGuard Antivirus. Here, you must provide certain details as specified below.
- In the very first place, you should fill in the Address section. Here, you should enter your Full Name; your Address including Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, and Country; and your Email Address. You must ensure to provide an active Email Address with which you want to create your BullGuard Account. BullGuard Antivirus will use this email address as your Username.
- Besides that, you should fill in the “Payment Options” section. To begin with, you should select between Bank Card, PayPal and Wire Transfer as your payment method. Now, based on this choice, enter your respective Payment Details.
- Finally, click on the “Buy Now” button to confirm your purchase for BullGuard Antivirus.
- Consequently, you will get a “Purchase Confirmation Email” on the Email Address provided during the purchase.
- After successfully purchasing BullGuard Antivirus, you should proceed for the downloading process.
- Therefore, open your preferred Web Browser.
- Then, go to the official website of your Email Service Provider. Here, you must remember it should be the same Email Account that you provide during the purchase.
- Now, log in to your Email Account using your Email Address and Password.
- Next, you should check your Inbox for the email sent by BullGuard Antivirus.
- Subsequently, open this “Purchase Confirmation Email”. Here, you will find your License key along with a secure link to Download the Setup File.
- Thereafter, click on the Download Link. This will begin the downloading process for the Setup File of BullGuard Antivirus.
- This process will take some time depending upon the speed of your Internet Connection. Hence, wait for the process to complete successfully.
- Meanwhile, if it prompts you to provide a destination to save the downloaded file. Then, click on “Save” or “Save As” and enter a preferred location.
* For Windows
- In the very first place, you should look for the downloaded Setup File on your system. For this, you should check your system’s default download location. In most of the cases, it is the “Downloads” Folder. On the other hand, if you had saved it at an alternate location during the download process. Then, you should find it there.
- Subsequently, double-click the Setup File.
- Consequently, it will open the “User Account Control” window. It seeks your permission to make necessary changes on your system for installing “BullGuard Antivirus”. As such, click on “Yes” to permit the same.
- The following window carries the link for “End User Licence Agreement”. Therefore, click on it to open it. Now, carefully read the terms on the following window. Then, close down this window and return back to the Installation Wizard. After that, select the checkbox beside EULA to accept the terms.
- Finally, click on the “Install” button.
- With this, it will start the installation process. Hence, wait while it is installing the software on your device.
- Meanwhile, you can keep track of the installation progress through the real-time status bar displayed on your screen. Along with that, it will scan your system for existing threats.
- Subsequently, it will redirect you to the Registration window. Here, you should click on the “Create Account” button to proceed for the account creation.
- The following window prompts you to provide your Profile Information. For instance, your Name, Email Address, etc. Here, you must use the same Email Address as provided during the purchase. Thereafter, follow on-screen prompts to complete the Account Creation process. Along with that, you must Verify your Email Account.
- However, you can directly log in to your BullGuard Account in case if you already have an existing account.
- At last, click on “Done” and exit the Installer.
- Thereafter, restart your device.
- To begin with, you will have to open the previously installed “BullGuard Antivirus” software on your device.
- Subsequently, enter your BullGuard Username followed by its corresponding Password in the respective text boxes. Then, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your account.
- However, you must first “create an account” and then “login” to it in case if you haven’t created it yet. For this, simply follow the on-screen prompts and provide the required details. Then, Verify your Email Address.
- Now, look at the top right-hand side of the following window. Here, you will find the “Settings” tab. Hence, click on it.
- Next, you should look in the left panel of the “Settings” window. Here, you should look for the “Account” tab. Then, click on it.
- Thereafter, you will get the option for “License” in the right-hand panel of the “Account” section. Here, you must enter your “License-key Code” accurately. “License-key Code” is a 16-digit alphanumeric reference key that holds all the critical information of your subscription. In case of online purchase, you get this code in the “Purchase Confirmation Email”. However, users who purchase it offline should look in the Installation CD package for the Code.
- After that, click on the “Submit License Key” button to activate BullGuard Antivirus.
- At last, click on “Save”. This will complete the process.